Hotel Sky View, Ravangla is a standard category hotels near Buddha Park, Ravangla. The strategic location of our hotels in Ravangla is just 4 minutes walking distance from Buddha Park and 10 minutes from main market making it the most sought after budget hotels in Ravangla, Sikkim offering great view of the mountains.
Hotel Sky View, Ravangla, Sikkim is one of the most popular accommodation in South Sikkim's most popular tourist town. There are total of 11 rooms with double, triple and 4 bedded rooms available for stay. All rooms are equipped with modern amenities like attached western type toilets, geysers with hot and cold water, free Wi-fi, restaurant, etc.
Located just 3 minutes walking distance from Buddha Park and 10 minutes from city center our hotel in Ravangla is conveniently located in a vantage point. The mighty Kanchenjunga is visible from room balcony of our hotels in Ravangla.
You can book cars for local sightseeing cabs, onwards transfer cabs from our hotel in Ravangla. We also arrange guided treks to Mainam Top and Baley Dunga from our hotel in Ravangla.
We have a restaurant on our premises serving Indian, Chinese and Tibetan food. Room service is also available from 8 am to 10 pm.
Ravangla Hotels Sikkim Buddha Park Kanchenjunga View | Hotel Sky View
Q: How far is our Ravangla hotels near Buddha Park for other tourist towns?
A: Ravangla is at a distance of 65 Kms from Gangtok, 50 Kms from Pelling, 130 Kms from Siliguri and 70 Kms from Darjeeling. You can take a reserved cab from Bagdogra or NJP Station and reach our hotel. Or you can take a shared jeep directly from Sikkim Stand in Siliguri Terminus or take a shared cab up to Singtham, and then take a shared car to Ravangla from there.
Q: Do cars reach our hotel?
A: Yes, our hotel is accessible by car till our Ravangla Hotel doorstep. All sightseeing or transfer cars from our hotel door.
Q: Do we have a restaurant in our hotel?
A: Yes we have restaurant and room services at our hotels in Ravangla serving .
Q: Is car rental and other travel services available at our hotel ?
A: Yes we have travel desk in our Ravangla hotels and assist you to book transportation for sightseeing, inter city transfers and also book packages to North, East and South District as well as Kalimpong and Darjeeling.
1. Temi Tea Garden- Established in 1969 by the Government of Sikkim, is located in South Sikkim. It is the only tea garden in Sikkim and considered one of the best in India and in the world. Top quality tea is produced, which is in demand in the international market. The garden is laid over a gradually sloping hill. The tea produced here is fully organic and the only organic tea Estate in India.
2. Namchi Char Dham Tour- It is situated at Solophok hill which is 5 km away from Namchi town. It is believed that a visit to the place is enough to wash away one’s sins. The 108 feet statue of Lord Shiva is encircled and supported by a girdle of twelve Jyotirlingams Chardam, which is situated in India in four different places like East Jagannath, West as Dwarika, South as Rameshawaram, North as Badrinath Dham, where especially Hindus consider the main pilgrimage.
3. Namchi Sri Saibaba Temple- Is at a distance of 3 km from Chardham and 5 km from Namchi center and located at Assangthang area of Namchi in Sikkim. It is considered as one of the major places of tourism and pilgrimage in Namchi. Built in 2010, the temple is dedicated to Sri Shirdi Sai Baba. This beautiful pilgrimage center was a gift of Chief Minister Pawan Chamling to the people of Sikkim. The temple is a very aesthetically designed two-storied building with modern architecture having a statue of Shirdi Sai Baba in the 1st floor.
4. Samdruptse Guru Padmasambhava Statue & Ropeway- The tallest statue of Guru Padmasambhava in the world with a height of 135 ft. built above Namchi town. It is the place where ones wishes can be fulfilled. It is located below the Tendong hill facing Namchi. The view from Samdruptse hill is something to be cherished and enjoyed. The hilltop offers a view of Namchi town, Darjeeling, Kalimpong, Mt Khanchendzonga and eastern part of Nepal.
5. Borong Village and Hot Spring- A small beautiful village near Ravangla in South Sikkim, Borong has recently gained fame due to increasing popularity of village tourism and eco-tourism activities. Borong with Himalayan Mountains as backdrop is, an ideal place for those looking for some peace and tranquility. Enjoy sightseeing at the Narsingh, Sinolchu and Pandim peaks and relish this splendid scenery while listening to the chirping of unique birds like the black magpie, the scarlet minivet, and the Himalayan pheasants. A hot spring is located about 3 kms from the village on the riverbed of Rangit River.
6. Meenam Top and Baley Dunga Trek- Maenam trek, one of the best short trekking seen in Sikkim which provides you the majestic views of Mt. Kanchenjunga. Beginners are advised to take a guide with them which are available from Hotels in Ravangla.
7. You can also visit Tarey Bir, Kitam Bird Sanctuary, Kewzing Village, etc. from Ravangla Hotels.