1. Temi Tea Garden- Established in 1969 by the Government of Sikkim, is located in South Sikkim. It is the only tea garden in Sikkim and considered one of the best in India and in the world. Top quality tea is produced, which is in demand in the international market. The garden is laid over a gradually sloping hill. The tea produced here is fully organic and the only organic tea Estate in India.
2. Namchi Char Dham Tour- It is situated at Solophok hill which is 5 km away from Namchi town. It is believed that a visit to the place is enough to wash away one’s sins. The 108 feet statue of Lord Shiva is encircled and supported by a girdle of twelve Jyotirlingams Chardam, which is situated in India in four different places like East Jagannath, West as Dwarika, South as Rameshawaram, North as Badrinath Dham, where especially Hindus consider the main pilgrimage.
3. Namchi Sri Saibaba Temple- Is at a distance of 3 km from Chardham and 5 km from Namchi center and located at Assangthang area of Namchi in Sikkim. It is considered as one of the major places of tourism and pilgrimage in Namchi. Built in 2010, the temple is dedicated to Sri Shirdi Sai Baba. This beautiful pilgrimage center was a gift of Chief Minister Pawan Chamling to the people of Sikkim. The temple is a very aesthetically designed two-storied building with modern architecture having a statue of Shirdi Sai Baba in the 1st floor.
4. Samdruptse Guru Padmasambhava Statue & Ropeway- The tallest statue of Guru Padmasambhava in the world with a height of 135 ft. built above Namchi town. It is the place where ones wishes can be fulfilled. It is located below the Tendong hill facing Namchi. The view from Samdruptse hill is something to be cherished and enjoyed. The hilltop offers a view of Namchi town, Darjeeling, Kalimpong, Mt Khanchendzonga and eastern part of Nepal.
5. Borong Village and Hot Spring- A small beautiful village near Ravangla in South Sikkim, Borong has recently gained fame due to increasing popularity of village tourism and eco-tourism activities. Borong with Himalayan Mountains as backdrop is, an ideal place for those looking for some peace and tranquility. Enjoy sightseeing at the Narsingh, Sinolchu and Pandim peaks and relish this splendid scenery while listening to the chirping of unique birds like the black magpie, the scarlet minivet, and the Himalayan pheasants. A hot spring is located about 3 kms from the village on the riverbed of Rangit River.
6. Meenam Top and Baley Dunga Trek- Maenam trek, one of the best short trekking seen in Sikkim which provides you the majestic views of Mt. Kanchenjunga. Beginners are advised to take a guide with them which are available from Hotels in Ravangla.
7. You can also visit Tarey Bir, Kitam Bird Sanctuary, Kewzing Village, etc. from Ravangla Hotels.